Lay Pack, hose lay solution
The Lay Pack stores an attack line, adapters and reducers. It deploys hose ‘on-the-fly’ or as the fire fighter covers the distance – ideal for laying hose in a restricted space or simply stretching hose between the water supply and the Attack Pack.
- Lays the hose straight from the pack – avoids tangles and kinks
- Light weight and offers both shoulder strap and hand carry handles
- Secures all components however is effortlessly deployed
- Coloured to indicate its role in the hose lay system
- Easily packed
- Hose spanner stowage space
- Variable back strap placement for maximum Fire Fighter comfort
- Protects hose from damp and rain
- Provides 10cm of height adjustment – allows for canvas as well as rubber hose
The Hose Lay Solution
Common to every incident is the need to stretch hose between the water supply and an area near the ideal entry point of the fire and then the need to charge a hose into a coil allowing it to easily advance into the hostile environment.
The QuickLay Packs have been specifically designed to provide a solution to the standard hose lay requirement.